Työntekijämme ovat menestyksemme perusta. Haluamme rakentaa parhaat projektitiimit ja luoda sinulle parhaat mahdollisuudet onnistua ja kehittyä.
As our new commissioning engineer, you will be responsible for meeting project requirements and customer’s goals by managing commissioning work globally. In this role you will be working with our customer’s project teams in pulp and paper industry. The work is project type and duration of projects varies from few weeks to several months.
– Familiarize with the scope of work in commissioning services
– Perform start-up and tests within the scope of supply
– Follow commissioning plan, schedule, and commissioning procedures
– Ensure that safe commissioning practices are followed
– Verify and sign interlocks
– Commissioning and tuning work
– Represent customer´s commissioning team in site meetings
– Give input to lessons learned feedback
– Close punch items before take-over
– Verify that relevant inspections by authorities are done
– Maintain good reporting practices
– Guide and train operational personnel
– Ensure safe and reliable function of the plant
Being part of engineering team and serving a larger mission of the world that has never been drives our people to work at Prenner. Every person here helps our customers to succeed in their investments for a better and sustainable world. In addition to purpose, we offer comprehensive benefits to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family. Benefits include:
– Exercise and culture benefit
– Comprehensive health insurance
– Extensive health care
– Engineering degree in related field of technology
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the Pulp, Paper and Power Industry
– Proven process experience and excellent in understanding drawings, P&ID´s, logic diagrams etc.
– Experience as commissioning engineer or process operator in pulp and paper industry
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a stressed environment.
– Strong problem solving, negotiation, conflict, and decision management skills.
– Excellent communication skills
– Professional mindset including the ability to maintain and improve customer relations
– Self-sufficient in commissioning
– Advanced multicultural skills
– Good skills in software such as Excel, Word, MS Project
– Advanced English skills
– Willingness to travel
For more information, please contact Antti Kärkkäinen, partner at Prenner, at +358415443066, weekdays from 9 am to 2 pm. Apply now and join the creators of the world that has never been!
Interested? If you find yourself suitable for our team and you have required skills, send your application with salary request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.